Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

arguments between lovers..

“I never want to see you again!” she said to her boyfriend who was lying with a naked girl in the bed.

“I don’t know how she came to bed,” he said anxiously.

“How could that happen without your knowledge,” she said doubt fully.

“I was highly drunken yesterday baby,” he tries to convince her.

“Drunken till you don’t even know that you’re sleeping with a naked girl,” she said angrily for the reason that he gave.

“Please believe me honey!! I did nothing with her,” he said.

“I’m not stupid to believe your lies,” she kicks the door beside her.

She burst out tears while the girl who was naked put on her cloths and gets her way out of that room.

“I believed you so much and this is what you gave to me as the appreciation,” she said with tears.

“Honey, I didn’t mean to do it, I was totally drunken and don’t even know what I was doing,” he said with a pity tone.

She couldn’t hold her tears and continuing crying while he squad next beside her and convince her.

(C) KOKILAVAANI.2011.ALL RIGHT RESERVED

1 comment:

  1. --> The conversation is good and entertaining.
    --> The words used are very rational and appropriate according the situation.
    --> Even though the conversation looks funny but the content is well construct.
    --> Simple and clear grammar usage.
    --> Conversation between two lovers and the conflict is well imaged.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete